Friday 23 May 2014

Meeting Phil and going to the Footy

I really wanted an offshore experience in a Catamaran. I wanted to know what not to do in big seas in order to avoid the ‘position of highest stability’ ie; upside down, and I hoped that this was going to be just that.
So, on the 25th October I flew to Philadelphia, met Phil and Anne and went to the game.

Well... Americans sure know how to put on a sporting event. Starting in the car park where this shot was taken. Vehicles ranging from your standard 4x4s to massive RVs with television screens I didn’t even know existed bolted to the sides of the RV’s. BBQ’s cooking every kind of animal and beer, so many varieties of beer and so much of it. So friendly, generous and hospitable…

That's Phil Berman far right and these are the generous, fanatical Eagles supporters and it was freezing!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is amazing Greg! Love the opening story!
    Cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete